Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ma famille d'accueil

J'adore ma famille d'accueil(1) Love. They welcomed me with bright smiling faces the day I arrived, eager to help me with my two huge & heavy bright purple suitcases. The two girls Eva and Arielle were angels and immediately open to their new au pair, regardless if they didn't understand a word I said (in English or poorly pronounced French). The parents Eric and Sophie had spent time preparing my room with chic decorations, appliances, books, kitchenware and un bureau(2) that I love. That evening was a whirlwind of both relief and happiness. Relief that I so quickly felt comfortable with this family and happiness that I finally made it to the city I had so longed to live in.


(1) I love my host family
(2) a desk



No comments:

Post a Comment